Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1 drink min or max??!!

I think I have officially lost my drinking mojo! I've used to be able to have 4-6 drinks and still be standing on my feet. Well last night really proved me WRONG! After a bike ride, 1.5 hours of tennis and no dinner.. I've became a REALLY cheap date! 1 drink was enough for me to not be comfortable on my own two feet!

Maybe it was the no dinner thing, or too much exercise, or all of the above, but I have crossed the line to alcohol danger zone aka#1 handle with care if under influence, aka #2 be prepared for fun!
Well last night I slipped out before inappropriate actions have taken place. Phewwww...

But...

With the bachelor (yes not bachelorette) party looming in the near future, all I'm going to say is yikes! I've been forewarned by a friend already not to end up on a pole next to the stripper.. so I may just have to substitute those jello shots with gatorade? Maybe? Or simply ask for a Shirley Temple instead of a Martini!

No comments:

Post a Comment