Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things I have learnt in the first 48 hours... and also things that make me want to stay SINGLE!

1. Guys don't take rejection very easily. They stalk you, if you don't respond and ask its only fair of you to send them a picture. Then when you don't they keep stalking you and say you must be ugly... way to keep it classy boys! Girls get it.. he's just not that into you... so MOVE ON!

2. 80% are in love with themselves and the way the look (no matter how they look), short tall, fat, skinny, bold head but lots of facial hair... oh just shave it all off, and have the balls to do so!

3. 5'8'' seems to be 'tall' to an average man, yeah I wonder whether they were the tall ones within their Pygmy group.

4. People really don't smile on their pictures, all those angry gangsta poses don't do it for me... so smile and show me your pearly whites...

5. Mustaches are so my dad's generation! And let them stay there!

6. Ok.. this guy really needs a whole point. Vic wrote: "I even have a sexy red car to go with the date,,,lol can u send pics of u too,,, we can chat on yahoo im vmansexy or aim vmansexy007"
Just so you know that sexy red car was a Mazda RX8... and by the look of it, I would say at least 5-7 year old model... really????? And who would put 'sexy' in their username .... I really think he's one of those people with web cams... that use it in the privacy of their home (aka room at his parents house) in the middle of the night (in case mommy brings fresh snacks and tea).... and NAKED.....(scarry!) One more.. he did have a mustache! ewwww

7. I have no words for guy named Carey (threw up... TWICE, when I saw that)
Hi there, I enjoy sports (including softball, baseball, football, basketball), traveling, movies, cooking, dining out, live bands, comedy clubs, bowling, mini-golf, shooting pool, etc, anything fun. I'm an athletic 39 SWM 5' 6" with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. I have an MBA and my profession is finance. Hope to speak with you soon.
Carey

Great buddy... and how does that fit the description tall, dark and handsome?? Do we need to send him back to school for some much needed reading tests??

8. It is one thing to wear one of those dorky bluetooth pieces when you're driving (well I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one) but have someone take a pictures of you with it on... ohhhh sooo not sexy... Mr. Businessman... soooo not.


Well.. I think those were some of the best ones... more to come as the experiment continues...

8 comments:

  1. hahahahh I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that guy vmansexy ...women should be aware of him he is a very bad person and a liar, what you wrote about him ( Voldy Singh) is all true

    ReplyDelete
  3. he steals from people i was with him for 5 years and he took alot of money from Voldy Singh is a bad bad person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, I was just browsing the web and happen to find this. Trust me, this exact thing happen to me by this guy voldy singh aka vmansexy red mazda.girls stay clear from this guy. he will take your money and run which is what he did to me. When asked for it... he selectively "dont remember he owes me that much and somehow he cannot remember my name as well. Hope his wife is as smart and see him for who he really is. well Cynthia he seems to have his own business now! He will lose more that he owes...10x more ..karma karma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Karma comes and kicks Voldy Singh in the ass... and his wife ( Fiona) knows how bad he is and he runs around with a lot of women and she still married him ...so she deserves what she gets and he will be a failure in his business just like he is a failure in life ... he is shady and a bad business person ...no one should do business with him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew him for years and he is a good man. So stop talking bad about him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so sad, I know him to and he is a good person, just because your relationship didn't go the way you wanted it doesnt mean you need to talk bad about a person, that just makes you look really sad, just move on like normal people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know just because he wasnt a liar, a scammer and thief to YOU, it doesnt mean he hasnt done it to others. In every person there is a good+bad side. apparently some of us got the know the good and the bad side of voldy and for some of you only know and got to see the good side. It doesnt mean it didnt happen to these girls and I for one know quite well for certain as I know him for many years as well and I also know what is being said is the truth and fact. Truth of matter is if this shit happen it happens no sides to be taken. you know what you know and they know what they know.

    ReplyDelete