Sunday, February 21, 2010

Drop it like it's HOT!

I rarely make plans, but we have been talking about Saturday night with Blondi (shit.. she's not blond anymore... lets call her Pumpkin) for good couple of days now. It was supposed to be a girls night out originally, but turned out to be quite the opposite. I've always like when lots of friends get together and all end up at the same place. Was actually surprised that I've managed to get so many of them together at the same place and time... tried to throw parties before but there is always someone that cannot make it.

So from the original 2, it turned out to be a whole group of people! Most of us got there around 11 so we practically waited maybe 5 minutes to get in. Place was already pretty busy and we all grabbed drinks. 30 minutes after we got in the line outside was so long, our other friends would have had to wait good hour to get in. In cases like that I am always glad I decided to go with the backless, tight dress cause that makes it so much easier to shmooze the bouncers! They were pretty tough last night tho, and had to give one of them my phone number to get the boys in... oh the sacrifices we make for friends ;-). Glad I managed to do the fake number this time! Phew!

Alcohol was flowing, between vodka, whisky, cranberry juice we were all in a very happy place!
The shots at the bar, with the bartender pouring them straight down your throat was just a bonus!

Curly and I were so excited that this was our chance to show off what we have learnt earlier at the pole dancing class. Unfortunately(well maybe actually fortunately, since I didn't want to land on my bum again) no poles were around... but that didn't stop us from using live 'poles' to show off our dance routine! And trust me boys were more than willing to be the prop!

As most of you know I do keep my promises, and apparently in some state of intoxication couple weeks back I promised a lap dance to Mr. hmmm what should we call him... lets call him Hank. If you've seen Californication, you have met Hank Moody and that is probably the best way to describe him! A tall, dark and handsome version of Hank Moody!

The pressure was on and after a bit of intoxicating fluids finally hit my brain I was up for the challenge. Wow... This I can only describe in quotes from my observing friends... as the lap dance practically lasted for the duration of our evening! Yes... I have too much pent up lots of energy and dancing is the best way to use it up!

Was it good?... well I sure hope so. The fact that at some point I turned around and ALL of my friends stopped dancing and were watching and taking pictures says something. Apparently according to Coon Rapids boy(sorry babe... will come out with a better nickname next time) the Dj stopped spinning for a second to peek over! Shit maybe career change is an option after all!

All in all I feel like a grandma today, muscles hurt so bad I can barely move. You know you pushed your body too much when sitting on a toilet becomes a painful chore!
No visible bruises on body, but apparently I have a red wine stain on my lip.. will leave an explanation to your imagination as there was NO red wine involced last night!

People involved last night, please post some feedback!!! HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is hot hot hot! Girl, you can definitely make a pretty penny with your lap dance skills. You even had the girls jaws hitting the ground! Great night! Can't wait for its sequel.

    ReplyDelete