Monday, January 25, 2010

Steak and Legs.

Friends have always told me to start a blog and I could never get myself organized enough to write about all those crazy things that happen to me in the Big Apple (and pretty much everywhere!)

But with the new year come new resolutions, so here I am writing my FIRST ever blog... yes popping my own Cherry here guys, so bear with me!

Thought it was going to be just a usual friday night. Finished work late (as usual) and after a LONG week I was ready for a nice long candle lit bath and a glass of red wine. Walking out of the office, phone start to ring. A friend, (lets call him 'Yankee Boy' for the purpose of this story) calls me up to see if I wanted to join him and bunch of his friends for dinner. And since I'm always up for a bite to eat, I hopped on the subway to meet him in a very strange part of town: 45th Street and 11th Avenue...

Little did I know that I was about to walk into one of the most upscale strip clubs in Manhattan. First question that came to mind (yes my dirty mind) was what the hell are we gonna eat here??? Pussy on a silver platter? Yuck. I guess there goes my appetite for seafood!

A little unsettled, but welcomed by a gorgeous woman we were seated with menus. Woo Hoo.. they actually serve food here! Menu was actually pretty impressive or maybe I just haven't been to strip joint with gourmet kitchen before.
Took me a while to order with all those distractions around... man I get why boys can't make a decent conversation at the beach now!

I can't remember the last time I was in a strip club... but it must have been Candy Bar in London with Georgie! Oh yes that was the night I came home with bruised knees.. don't ask me why...

4 drinks (yes I was still counting) and some yummy steak dinner later we move on to the entertainment part of the night! Of course Yankee Boy had to buy me a lap dance!!!! Hey I had plenty of lap dances in my life... but I don't think I had anyones boobies so close to my face before! First 30 seconds all I could think about was I was about to get smacked with someone's boob! I get it there is no touching.. but ohhhh there is plenty of accidental touching!
Brilliantly awesome.. maybe if I only could stop laughing for a split of a second I could actually learn something from this chick. Minutes later my lap dance was over... but the thrill of it lasted for the entire night!

One thing I gotta tell you... pole dancing classes are starting this week and I AM READY!
Cab ride home was fast.. maybe because I couldn't remember half of it. Should get into the habit of writing my address down for the cab drivers as chaos ensues when there is Belvedere involved!













No comments:

Post a Comment